21 Bible Verses to Grow Your Faith
Posted by JILL SIMONS
BIBLE VERSES THAT WILL HELP YOUR FAITH GROW.
Faith is a major subject that every Christian must understand. Without faith, it is altogether impossible to please God. However, it is not enough to know about faith alone, we must also display great faith as believers. It’s easy to talk about faith but it’s not that easy to maintain great faith in the face of challenges. This is where our unending work lies.
In your journey as a young Christian woman, you might go through challenges and difficulties that shake your faith and trust in God. This is why you must turn to God’s word to strengthen your faith in these difficult times. How strong your faith becomes depends on how well you feed it. There is no better way to feed your faith than through God’s word. As you meditate on God’s word in difficult times, you will find strength and daunting faith that will move your mountains.
This is why we present you with this article that contains selected Bible verses on faith that will be of great help to you. With this resource, you can access Bible verses on faith right at your fingertips. Here they are:
- Matthew 21:22 “And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”
- Hebrews 11:6 “And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.”
- Romans 10:17 “So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.”
- Hebrews 11:1 “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”
- Mark 11:22-24 “And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”
- Ephesians 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.”
- 2 Corinthians 5:7 “For we walk by faith, not by sight.”
- James 2:19 “You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!”
- Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”
- Luke 1:37 “For nothing will be impossible with God.”
- Ephesians 2:8 “For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,”
- 1 Corinthians 2:5 “That your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.”
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”
- James 1:5-8 “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.”
- Mark 9:23 “And Jesus said to him, “‘If you can’! All things are possible for one who believes.”
- Matthew 17:20 “He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”
- Luke 17:5 “The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!”
- Galatians 2:20 “I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”
- Mark 10:52 “And Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your faith has made you well.” And immediately he recovered his sight and followed him on the way.”
- Romans 1:17 “For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”
- Ephesians 6:16 “In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;”
Faith is the anchor that holds you up in the storms of life. By faith, you can move mountains and do the impossible. You have a choice to either feed your faith or your fears, it all depends on whichever result you want. To feed your faith is to be victorious always, to feed your fears is to stand defeated already. When you listen to God’s voice through his word, you are feeding your faith and though it may not seem like it, know assuredly that all things are possible to you! No matter what the situation may be, Have faith in God!