One of the most beautiful things (and most frustrating things for type A planners like me) about the story of the Israelites in the desert is that they had to gather manna each day. They couldn't store it up for the future. It was only available for that day. They had to live in trust that it would come again the next morning. That is like our lives as Christians - God gives us what we need for this moment, not tomorrow, not next week, just today. We must trust that the strength we need will be there and that the manna will come daily.
- laser engraved white acrylic charm inlaid with rose gold
- real rose gold plated hexagon charm setting
- charm is approximately 14mm across
- comes on a sturdy rose gold plated stainless steel 18 inch chain (fits most women just below the collarbone)
- Comes packaged on a beautiful "Don't Give Up" card in a mylar sleeve