I have found that one of the greatest assets we have as people wanting to connect to God, ourselves, and others is curiosity. Curiosity keeps us open to new adventures, new points of view, and all the new things God desires to teach us. When we stay curious we stay out of the doldrums of complacency and ego driven complaints and stay open to all there is still to learn.
- Shortest necklace is 16 inches
- Gold plated green agate charm hangs delicately on the shorter chain
- Longer necklace is 18 inches
- Stay Curious hexagon charm is white acrylic inlaid with gold
- all necklaces and settings are stainless steel plated with gold
- Comes packaged on a beautiful "Don't Give Up" card in a mylar sleeve