BIBLE VERSES THAT ASSURE YOU OF GOD’S PROTECTION
Every woman has the desire for safety and protection, especially with how evil the world has become. We need protection from seen and unseen attacks. There is no other place to find protection than in God. As human beings, we can only try our best to secure our territory. Nevertheless, if the Lord does not watch over us, our efforts will be in vain. This is why we must rely on God’s absolute power for protection.
God’s protection is upon us always whether we are awake or asleep. He never sleeps or slumbers just to make sure that we are safe from all harm. For this reason, we must not be afraid because God is for us and no force can sand against us. As you study God’s word, you will find more assurance and confidence in God’s protective power. This will help you to be bold, confident and fearless. You can go about your daily activities in peace knowing that God is always watching over you.
To assure you of God’s unfailing protection, here are some Bible verses on his protection that will help to boost your faith. Read, confess and meditate on them and they will surely work for you.
- Psalm 91:1-16 ”He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness nor the destruction that wastes at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you You will only look with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked. Because you have made the LORD your dwelling place— the Most High, who is my refuge— no evil shall be allowed to befall you, no plague come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the adder; the young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot. “Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name. When he calls to me, I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
- 2 Thessalonians 3:3 “But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.”
- Isaiah 54:17 “No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.”
- Psalm 46:1 “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
- Deuteronomy 31:6 “Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
- Isaiah 41:10 “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
- Psalm 34:7 “The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them.”
- Psalm 32:7 “You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with shouts of deliverance. Selah”
- Proverbs 18:10 “The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe.”
- Psalm 138:7 “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me.”
- Romans 12:19 “Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”
- Psalm 23:1-6 “A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever.”
- Psalm 121:7-8 “The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.”
- Psalm 17:8 “Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings,”
- 2 Samuel 22:3-4 “My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; you save me from violence. I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.”
- Hebrews 13:6 “So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”
- Romans 8:31 “What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?”
- Exodus 14:14 “The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”
- 2 Timothy 4:18 “The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. To him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.”
- Nahum 1:7 “The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.”
- Psalm 3:3 “But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.”
God’s protection is sure on all those who trust in him. Whenever you find yourself fearful or threatened by the attacks of the enemy, it is time to begin to pray with scriptures that proclaim God’s protection and confess them on yourself and your loved ones. In times of environmental hazards, never let these scriptures leave you. You can help yourself by knowing these scriptures of protection by heart and confessing them regularly. They will form a shield around you and all yours and no evil will befall you. Whether you go out, or you come in always remember that you are protected!